Sign up for news and offers
Bodley suite is sure to impress. The whole top floor of The Masters Lodgings is dedicated to this suite and its study come dressing room. Sophisticated and elegant, Bodley offers a beautifully appointed bedroom with fine antiques, handcrafted bed, a personal study and dressing room, not to mention not one but two stunning natural stone and porcelain bathrooms with designer fittings.
Named after Sir Thomas Bodley a former Oxford student and tutor, who worked as a diplomat in the service of Elizabeth I, and then, after his retirement, restored a 15th Century university library, which would later expand into the world famous library which still bears his name today - the Bodleian Library.
In 1576 Thomas Bodley felt, as he put it: “..desirous to travel beyond the Seas, for attaining to the knowledge of some speciall moderne tongues, and for the encrease of my experience in the managing of affaires [in order] to employ my selfe…in the publique service of the State".
- A dedicated floor
- Bedroom suite & separate study come dressing room
- Sumptious “And So To Bed” hand crafted super-king bed
- Vi-Spring Elite mattress
- Brinkhaus Pyrenean duck down king size pillows
- Boutique quality linen
- Flat screen TV
- Music powered by a state-of-the-art SONOS invisible multi-room system
- Surround sound
- Two natural stone and porcelaine bathrooms
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Freestanding traditional bath
- Monsoon and raindrop showers
- Designer fittings
- Brintons carpet and bespoke tulipwood cupboards
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Hair Dryer
- Pure Lakes shower gel & hand wash made from natural, bio-degradable raw ingredients